Very recently , I had read the book ‘Dying to be me ‘ by Anita Moorjani. I was curious to ‘hear’ her and ‘see’ her. Immediately went to YouTube and checked for her videos.There were lots of talks by Anita. Watched a few videos.
While watching these videos , on the right pane of the screen , I came across a video with the title ‘You can heal your life’. The title described exactly what I had in my mind and had started believing . That the power to heal, is within. Watched her talk and learned that Louise Hay had written a book by the same title, I soon got hold of the book.
Louise Hay was diagnosed with Cancer and healed herself. She is 90 yrs now and the book was written in 1984.
Here is an excerpt from the book :
“Be grateful for what you do have, and you will find that it increases. I like to bless with love all that is in my life right now – my home, the heat, water, light, telephone, furniture, plumbing, appliances, clothing, transportation, jobs – the money I do have, friends, my ability to see and feel and taste and touch and walk and to enjoy this incredible planet.”
This is yet another self-help book which enables one to transform and heal themselves.
Her Philosophy (Taken from her book) :
- We are each responsible for all our experiences.
- Every thought we think is creating our future.
- The point of power is always in the present moment.
- Everyone suffers from self-hatred and guilt.
- The bottom line for everyone is ”Ï am not good enough”.
- It’s only a thought and thought can be changed.
- We create every so-called illness in the body.
- Resentment, criticism and guilt are the most damaging patterns.
- Releasing resentment will dissolve even cancer.
- We must release the past and forgive everyone.
- We must be willing to begin to learn to love ourselves.
- Self approval and self acceptance in the now are the keys to positive changes.
- When we really love ourselves , everything in our life works.
The body requires healing not only at the physical level but at the mental level too.Healing at the mental level in turn heals the physical body. This book confirmed my belief that we can heal ourselves. The steps mentioned in the book are easy to follow.
Louise Hay strongly recommends a method to love oneself , by looking into the mirror and telling yourself that you love yourself.
I love it when I look into the mirror and tell myself “I love you”. A big smile appears on my face and it feels so good :))) .
Highly recommend this book to all, with disease or with no disease. Get rid of all the nonsense sitting up there in your head 🙂