Here is the recipe for preparing Herbal Tea for preventing Cold , Cough and Asthma. The Tea can be taken every day.
Check out my previous post on how one can prevent/manage Cold , Cough and Asthma without having to take Antibiotics.
Recipe for Herbal Tea
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp , Raw turmeric root can also be used (1/2 inch piece)
- Cinnamon – one inch piece or 1/4tsp cinnamon powder
- Cloves – 4
- Peppercorns – 10 or use 2-3 pinches of pepper powder
- Coriander seeds – 1/2tsp or Corainder powder 1/4tsp
- Cumin seeds – 1/4 tsp (optional)
- Basil leaves (Tulsi)- 10 leaves
- Ginger – one inch piece
- Salt – one pinch
- One glass of water
Not to worry if one or two of the above ingredients are not available at any point of time. Go ahead with whatever you have on hand.
Crush the ginger and raw Turmeric .
Add all the ingredients to the water and boil for 5-10 mins.
Drink this tea on an empty stomach.
During Summer , reduce the quantity of Pepper and Ginger as these increase the body heat.