Here is an informative write-up by Dr Nitin , M.D. Ayurveda . I have been consulting Dr Nitin and taking his Medication since more than two and half years for Multiple Myeloma.
Thanks to his advise and medication I am free from Chemo since one and half year.
Here is the link to the article :
In the writeup , Dr Nitin has written all about the root cause of Cancer and how Ayurveda can help in combating the disease. He also answers some of the FAQs on Chemotherapy Vs Ayurveda.
Here it is –
Frequently asked queries ?
1) Are there any steroids in the Herbal medicines – No, we do not do such kind of unscrupulous or non ethical practice. My drugs can be tested and subjected to any kind of test for that matter.
2) Are these drugs safe during Chemotherapy- There are certain reports, published in good journals, which has proven good effect of chemotherapy when combined with herbal treatment. ( Care to be taken that herbal treatment should be of standardized quality and should not be given on the day of injectable chemotherapy, rest it can be given. It also depends of stage and type of the cancer, so final decision to be taken only after discussing every pros and cons) . There are various clinical studies indicating that if standardized herbal preparations of Curcumin, Ashwagandha are given along with chemotherapy, results are better. Many chemo resistant cancers respond very well when supplemented with Curcumin , Ashwagandha & Tinospora cordifolia.
3) Can herbal therapy replace or avoid chemotherapy– No, one should follow complete modern protocol as it is. Herbal treatment is mainly given to as chemo adjuvant to improve the immunity and mitochondrial function as stated above.
4) Can Ayurveda treatment avoid surgery and radiation- All of you will be surprised to read the fact that, in Ayurveda, which was written 3000 years B.C., it is clearly mentioned that, first line of treatment of Cancer is to surgically remove it and then to ” Burn” the margins, this concept is similar to today’s modern protocol of Surgery followed by Radiation. So any tumor , if operable, should be removed promptly by an expert Onco-Surgeon.
5) What is Chemo prevention ? This term was coined by Dr Michel Sporm, in 1976. Chemopreventives are the drugs, natural or Synthetic , which have potential to Reverse , Suppress and or Prevent further growth of cancer. I advise various such Chemopreventive herbs and ways to many normal people and also to cancer patients.
I am extremely grateful to Dr Nitin and wish that many more will benefit from his expertise.
In my Blog I have chronicled my journey , experience and progress with Alternative Treatment.
~~ Have a good Day !!